“I wish I was a baller” – also Skee-lo
If I didn’t do what I do I would write. So, why not do both?
Why Math Rehab?
- Because we can do better.
- Because I
wantneed to start this conversation.
- Because I have too many other things to talk about in therapy.
You may be interested in hearing what I have to say if:
- You are open to other ________ (ideas, people, opinions…)
- You were ever told “because I said so” or “you don’t need to know why”
- You break a sweat when you have to “do math”.
- You think you either ARE or ARE NOT a “math person”.
- You are a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, sister, brother, cousin…
- You don’t understand “Common Core” of “New Math”.
- You would rather _____ than help your child with math homework.
- You have ever felt not good enough or not smart enough.
- You are willing to change your mind.
- You are a fan of awesome.
- You don’t judge.
Hope you stick around. Stay tuned…